Guidelines for Virtual Training
There are certain requirements for participating in the new (but temporary) virtual training for the 16 hour Initial Medication Management training.
1. In order to participate you must have access to video webcam and the application software ZOOM.us This is a free program for all who want to attend this class.
2. If you have already ENROLLED for the campus training and were waiting for the business to reopen this may be an option for your. If you do not have access to webcam conferencing you will have to wait until the Governors order is lifted. Most laptops have a built in camera so that may be an option.
3. We will provide all students with a How to Use Zoom link when we start. You may find more videos on YouTube under ZOOM.
4. Enrolled students will receive two student packages via email prior to training. These packages must be printed in order to participate during class.
- The first student package will contain all forms and materials for your knowledge.
- Testing Package. This will include the Answer Sheet, instructions on how to complete the sheet and how to submit the test and a class evaluation sheet.
5. When we have received your test, we will email you and give you an option of a downloadable PDF file of the Medication Manual or the Power Point presentation you viewed on ZOOM. These files will include a password to view and download but they are not printable.
6. The hands on portion of our normal classroom experience will be altered but hopefully we can still proved student interaction in an appropriate manner.
7.. Do to the nature of our current global crisis this class has been temporarily approved by the Bureau of Healthcare and Compliance but with the understanding we all must maintain testing integrity We will provide testing verbally for students.
8. Those currently enrolled and have paid will be given priority for training. This class is $200.20 and may be secured by paying online at CQES.org we will post starting dates presumably in first week of April. Classes will be in three sessions from 9:00 am-2:00 pm first two days and finish up third day from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm.
9. Since we have never tested verbally we may or may not test directly after the class. This is yet to be determined.