Residential Facilities Please Read for everyone’s protection CDC
- Healthcare personnel (HCP) should wear a facemask at all times while they are in a healthcare facility.
- Cloth face coverings are not considered personal protective equipment (PPE) because their ability to protect HCP is unknown. Facemasks, if available, should be reserved for HCP.
- For visitors and patients, a cloth face covering may be appropriate. If a visitor or patient arrives to the healthcare facility without a cloth face covering, a facemask may be used for source control if supplies are available.
- This recommendation does not change CDC’s guidance for healthcare personnel to use N95 or equivalent respirators when providing care for patients with suspected or known COVID-19.
Updated Preparing for COVID-19: Long-term Care Facilities, Nursing Homes – This guidance has been updated to include Key Strategies to Prepare for COVID-19 in Long-term Care Facilities (LTCFs). Strategies include recommendations to:
- Keep COVID-19 from entering your facility
- Identify infections early
- Prevent spread of COVID-19
- Assess supply of PPE and initiate measures to optimize current supply
- Identify and manage severe illness
You can be job ready in as little as 3-6 days. Are you tied of being turned down because you do not have the correct certification? The demand is GREAT.
We assist you in achieving your necessary training to qualify for the jobs available, some jobs starting at $10.00 per hour +
We pre-screen for companies that are hiring Personal Care Attendants and Direct Care Workers.
to attend ZOOM classes. You must complete an Enrollment Form after you choose your class and register.
Make sure you have chosen the class (Class Signup) and complete the enrollment form.
We assist with job placement for ALL our graduates if needed.
Registering for online classes is a different process. Register for ONLINE HERE
No time for classroom training?
NO PROBLEM! We offer an 8 hour Medication Management, Mental Health and Chronic Illness classes’ online. Also available, Aging Overview and Elder Abuse.
The online training is appropriate
for the Continuing Educational Units if your are a PCA, CNA,
LPN, or Direct Care Worker. (CEU’s)
Assisted Living and or Group Homes. Work with multiple residents that are high functional and living in their own apartment within the community.
Assistance may be hands on or verbal cueing, they may need transferring or stand by assistance only. This training is available on campus in the 16 hour
Caregiving Fundamentals course.
training for private pay and Medicaid Agencies. As a PCA you will work in private homes assisting elderly or individuals with disabilities. Medicaid requires a 16 hour PCA training. Want to take care of a family member who is on Medicaid, this class will qualify you to be their caregiver. (Certain restrictions apply) Private pay agencies will welcome this certification because of the depth of training. This training is available on campus in the 16 hour Caregiving Fundamentals course.
Comments from Past Students
The class was very knowledgeable, loved the materials and handouts given. I liked the hands on approach and movies, great experience and would recommend this to family and friends!
-Melissa Foos (Professional Caregiver Graduate)
Brilliant! Gave all information and instruction needed to do my work, I feel confident about caring for my client. The Alzheimer’s class gave me more information that I am able to use now with my client.
-Judy Tartan(Professional Caregiver Graduate)
Brilliant! Gave all information and instruction needed to do my work, I feel confident about caring for my client. The Alzheimer’s class gave me more information that I am able to use now with my client
-Judy Tartan (Professional Caregiver Graduate)
This class is amazing I would take it over again! I love TJ and Gretchen!
-Elizabeth Rodriquez (Professional Caregiver Graduate)
Incredible class and instructor! The knowledge is amazing and helpful, always remember “Use it or lose it”. Thank you Ms. Gretchen, you helped me in so many ways!
-Titeana Green (Professional Caregiver Graduate)
Ms. Gretchen is a gem and beyond, she is wonderful, informative, upbeat, a fun class. Amazing!!
-Melissa Gonzalez-Riggs (Professional Caregiver Graduate)